Thursday, January 6, 2011

Annoyances

Now, this is not a review, but more of a rant. And i've obviously been pretty bad about posting, I guess life's just got hectic and a little depressing. Though it's no excuse, I'm sticking by it! anyway, on to annoyances.
Now, what really gets me upset, is the fact that people, for some ridiculous reason, have started to think that if I don't agree with their opinion, I am wrong and need to be taught a lesson...-.- what happened to being able to have my own opinion? Isn't the point of having an opinion is that it IS AN OPINION and other people should just freaking respect it! Buuut noooooo of course not. lets just rip people to shreds for having an effing mind of their own. So for all of you nonconformers, just conform orr you're going to get your ass handed to you. And yet my friends still dont understand why I refuse to join in a debate. what's the point of a debate if no one takes your opinion seriously? Yeah, so what if I'm "wrong"? Isn't that the glory of an opinion? YOU CAN'T BE WRONG! If I was saying "well the facts lead to..." then yes, if I am wrong, show me and explain as to WHY I am wrong. But if I say, "Well, I think..." then shut the fuck up and listen to my opinion, if you don't agree with it, at least say you respect it and give me reasons why you don't agree, instead of literally shoving your opinion in my face. Because believe it or not! We're all different! O.O no way! You say. I know! There's some weird thinking right there, but it is the truth. And that's the beauty of the human mind, no matter how similar your life can be to another's, it'll never be the same, because the human mind always does things differently, depending on the person.
In example! Lets take me and a friend of mine, I'm not posting names for safety reasons. So this friend and I, we LOVE video games, we LOVE music, we LOVE technology. BUUUT. Here's the switch! He loves games for gameplay and I love them for the story. He loves music and can compose beautiful songs, I love music and I make stories from what the songs show me in my head. He loves technology and absolutely loves PC and Android and Microsoft, they can do no wrong. While I love Mac, while yes it is WAY EXPENSIVE, it's sturdy and it works for me and what I want to do with my life. <---- This (that which is blue) is the problem. You see, HEAVEN FORBID that I like Mac. I love my iPod and I love macbooks (ask my other friends, I like to steal their laptops all the time so I can play around on them heehee!) So when I say that I like Mac, I get attacked and told I am wrong. I should not support that company and Steve Jobs. Okay.... well.... I'm not a huge fan at how expensive it is, buuuut I have never had an issue with my iPod that I didn't cause to happen. So tell me this, am I wrong to like Apple because it's been good to me and for some reason that some people can't work them? It's not my fault you have issues with Apple, so leave me the hell alone and stop telling me that I'm stupid for liking Apple.

ALSO game consoles. >:o I have never been so angry then when I'm told the 360 sucks and that I shouldn't get a new one. I'm not just going to sell all my 360 stuff and buy a wii.... I don't like what wii has to offer.... it doesn't cater to everyone, yet it does. I guess i'm not a part of everyone because honestly, i've never been more annoyed with a console than a wii. Then someone else tells me, get a PS3.... *looks around for a moment* a PS3? Are you kidding me? I don't have that kind of money.... even if I did, I wouldn't buy that ugly p.o.s. and it's not even backwards compatible. to me, most of the good games are the old ones, so what's the point of getting a ps3 if it doesn't even play ps2 games AND I have a working ps2? at least with the 360, it has games that I want and it hasn't failed me until now. all of a sudden it died. but I've had my friend's brand new ps3 crash on me so many effing times that honestly, all I want to do is punt the damn thing. so out of my past experiences the 360 has worked better for me, but for my friend, his ps3 is better for him, good for him he has his console and I have mine. So leave me alone and let me spend time with my xbox. if you don't like it, then deal with it. that's your opinion. mine is that other than the ps2, the xbox 360 is the best console i've ever had and that apple has treated me far better than the microsoft (not including xbox ( that's in a different league of its own))things I have. Maybe I'm jsut not using my microsoft things properly, but for some reason Apple makes more sense to me. but that might just be me. oh well. to each their own right?

anyway! now that i'm done with my rant and have gotten it all out, i'll let it go with we're all different. lets respect each other a little more, please? Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment